David Lloyd National Indoors 2010
The David Lloyd National Indoors 2010
at David Lloyd Riverview
27th – 31st December 2010
Draws will be available at the link below on 23rd December 2010 (evening)
- Visitors to the tournament (non-members of the club) who wish to use the David Lloyd car park may be required to pay parking charges. Parking charges at this event are imposed by the Club Management and have nothing whatever to do with Tennis Ireland.Tennis Ireland does not benefit in any way whatsoever from these charges.
- The National Indoor Championships is one of the most prestigious events in Irish tennis and Tennis Ireland is very grateful to David Lloyd Riverview for agreeing to host this event again this year.
- Tennis Ireland is very happy to share the courts at this excellent facility with the club members for the duration of the event and we would ask all competitors to be conscious of the need to work with the Club Management and the members in a spirit of courtesy and co-operation.
- The National Indoor Championships boasts one of the biggest entries in the annual calendar of Irish tennis events and it is simply not possible to facilitate all those players who wish to compete in this end of year tournament. This year it is simply not feasible to run a 16 and under event for both boys and girls and it may be necessary to restrict the draw size in certain other events.
- All competitors are asked to note a number of very important housekeeping aspects to this tournament:
- Only food purchased from the David Lloyd restaurant can be consumed on the premises. Food cannot be brought into the facility under any circumstances.
- Competitors and visitors alike are requested to co-operate with the tournament stewards in ensuring that baggage/racket bags are stored in the designated areas only.
- Spectators are allowed to view matches taking place in the first bay of courts from the first floor viewing area only. This is a very important health and safety issue.
All visitors and competitors at the National Indoor Championships are asked to co-operate with the foregoing requirements so as to ensure a successful and enjoyable event for spectators, competitors and David Lloyd Club members.