Cardio Tennis Now On At The National Tennis Centre.
Cardio Tennis is a new, fun group activity featuring drills to give players of all abilities an ultimate, high energy workout. Taught by a teaching professional, Cardio Tennis includes a warm-up, cardio workout, and cool down phases. If you are looking for a great new way to get in shape and to burn calories, you must try Cardio Tennis.
There are programs and drills geared for existing players to get a great cardio workout while improving skill.
If you are a beginner, there are locations with specific programs for you. Cardio Tennis is more fun than working out in a gym or other forms of exercise.
The Benefits of Playing Cardio Tennis
- Particpants consistently elevate their heart rates into their aerobic training zone.
- It’s much more fun athn working out on a fitness machine or other cardio activities.
- You get short cycles of high intensity workouts and periods of rest, similar to interval training
- It is a fun group activity where players of all abilities enjoy their tennis together.
- While you are playing tennis the focus is primarily on getting a great workout.
- you naturally improve your game because you hit so many balls and repeat various shots.
If you are interested in participating in Cardio Tennis there are a number of Cardio Tennis coaches dotted around Ireland, you’ll be able to find your nearest Cardio Tennis site from the map below. For further information on Cardio Tennis please go to www.cardiotennis.com or contact Tennis Ireland on 01 884 4010.
To view the latest Cardio Tennis newsletter, please click here
View Cardio Tennis Locations in a larger map