As part of its creative sports sponsorship policy, BNP Paribas is launching a website “ wearetennis.com “
entirely dedicated to tennis news. A first among sports sponsors, this unique initiative will provide tennis
fans with a constant flow of information on tennis events all over the world, reporting on both the
professional game, the amateur game and wheelchair tennis competitions with coverage of all the annual
tournaments on the ATP, WTA and ITF circuits.
BNP Paribas intends to make wearetennis.com the must-visit tennis meeting-point for all age-groups,
projecting the values embodied in this popular sport. The website content will be created by enthusiasts
for enthusiasts. In line with this philosophy, the Bank has decided not to advertise any banking services
on the website. Visitors will find:
• An information service on world tennis, with a tournament calendar, up-to-the-minute
match results, news, statistics and information on the players
• A dedicated blog created by two tennis-insiders, one French, the other English, in an
unbiased tone. They will be following the circuit and bringing us tennis news both on- and offcourt.
The blog will also provide exclusive items such as original video-interviews and reports
from ‘behind the scenes’ at tournaments. It will take an interactive approach and visitors will be
able to post their comments.
• A section entitled ‘Tennis and Us’, in which BNP Paribas Group staff worldwide will talk
about the sponsorship work carried out by the Bank in its various localities.
• A game section, where site visitors will be able to win tickets plus prize packages for the
various tournaments sponsored by BNP Paribas. The first of the game, entitled ‘the practice’,
will run until 20 March, enabling European tennis fans to test their skills and win seats at the
Monte Carlo Masters Series, one of the prizes being a VIP week-end to see the finals.
• A link to social networks: wearetennis.com is accessible via Facebook and Twitter.