Additional Actions Required by Your Club
To comply with the requirement of the GDPR Tennis Clubs are advised to take the following actions;
- Produce and adopt an Information Asset Register (IAR) identifying and listing the personal data held by your Tennis Club.
- Complete and approve a Retention and Disposal Schedule for the personal data held by your Tennis Club.
- Produce and adopt a Tennis Club Information Loss Handling Plan & Policy.
- Add Privacy Notices to your Tennis Club documents, and produce Data Sharing Agreements with 3rd parties, where personal data is shared.
In order to assist your Tennis Club, Tennis Ireland have produced template copies of the following;
- Tennis Club Information Asset Register
- Tennis Club Retention & Disposal Schedule
- Tennis Club Information Loss Handling Plan & Policy
- Privacy Notice Checklist for Tennis Club (including an example Privacy Notice for a membership form)