Should a player wish to be considered for selection for Tennis Ireland International Veterans teams, the following criteria will apply:
1. They must be an active tennis player, playing in leagues and tournaments.
2. They SHOULD play in 2 of the 3 national tournaments in the 18 months prior to the event(selection is made 2- 6 months before the event)
In 2017 The national events are-
• Irish National Indoors Championships Belfast, Ulster. 17-19th Feb 2017
• Irish National Championships Templeogue TC, Dublin, Leinster. 5th May 5th June 2017
• Irish Closed Championships St. Anne’s, Waterford, Munster. 29/30th September & 1st October
3. All relevant results from the 3 National Tournaments will be given priority.
4. Consideration will also be given to the Interprovincial results.
The decision of the selectors is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding selection.
Please REGISTER your details on file with your Province if they have changed and complete the Tennis Ireland Veteran profile form online here.
For all players that are within one year of their 35th birthday please register NOW!