Should a player wish to be considered for selection for Tennis Ireland International Veterans teams, the following criteria will apply:
1. They must be an active tennis player, playing in leagues and tournaments.
2. They SHOULD play in 2 of the 3 national tournaments in the 18 months prior to the event(selection is made 2- 6 months before the event)
In 2018 The national events are-
• Irish National Indoors Championships, Belfast, Ulster. 16-18th Feb 2018
• Irish Open Veterans Championships, Templeogue TC, Dublin, Leinster. 31st May – 4th June 2017
• Irish Closed Championships Sundays Well, Cork, Munster. 12th – 14th October 2018
In 2019 the National events are-
3. All relevant results from the 3 National Tournaments will be given priority.
4. Consideration will also be given to the Inter-provincial results
5. Results from other Tournaments that the committee feel may be relevant may be taken into account.
The decision of the selectors is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding selection.
Please REGISTER your details on file with your Province if they have changed and complete the Tennis Ireland Veteran profile form online here.
For all players that are within one year of their 35th birthday please register NOW!