10 Mar Racquet Sport Coaches Leadership Programme 2022
Badminton Ireland, Table Tennis Ireland, Tennis Ireland and Irish Squash are collaborating to create a network of like-minded women in a ‘Racquet Sports Coaches Leadership Programme’ who are all striving to be the best they can be as coaches and learn and collaborate with our four sports to create a community. The Programme will be a four-week programme, with three online informative sessions on chosen topics, consisting of one hour each, along with a face-to-face meeting.
- Performance Analysis
- Psychology/ Mental Strength in Coaching
- Communication techniques/ Conflict Management
Criteria to Apply:
- Applicants must be females who are currently over the age of sixteen.
- Applicants must have completed the foundation level of their coaching qualification in their chosen racquet sport (Tennis Ireland – Play & Stay Assistant; Table Tennis – Teacher’s Award/Foundation Course; Badminton Ireland – Shuttle Time; Irish Squash – Leaders Course), or higher. Proof of qualification must be attached on application, by either a copy of the certificate or the certificate number and date of completion.
- Applicants must be able to shadow a qualified coach in their club.
- Applicants must be able to attend all four sessions. Provisional Dates – 4th, 11th, 23rd (face to face meeting) & 25th of April.
- Applicants who are under eighteen must obtain signed parental/ guardian consent on their application form.
- Closing date for applications is March 25th @ 5PM.
** Please note, dates subject to change
Application form: https://forms.gle/ci8Uw8piUn7eooDJ6