30 Jul NOTICE OF 2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
TENNIS IRELAND CLG
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and the resulting government restrictions relating to indoor gatherings, there are several operational challenges and costs that impact on the holding and the conduct of the AGM this year. In addition, there are the clear health concerns about bringing members from many parts of Ireland into an indoor environment.
As a result, we regret to have to inform you that representatives of member clubs will not be able to attend the AGM in person but, instead, will be able to attend via the online conference platform, Zoom.
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held on 22 August at 10 o’clock a.m in Fitzwilliam Tennis Club for the purposes of considering and, if thought fit, passing the following resolutions:
- To receive and consider the Accounts
- To authorise the directors to determine remuneration of the auditors.
- To approve the appointment of Letty Lucas as a director.
- To approve the appointment of David Spillane as a director.
- To approve the appointment of Tom Shelly as a director.
Date: 30 July 2020
Registered Office: DCU, Dublin 9.
- A person appointed proxy (other than the Chairman of the Meeting) must be an Individual Associate of the Member appointing him/her. If such an appointment is made, delete the words “the Chairman of the meeting”, and insert the name of the person appointed proxy in the space provided.
- If the appointor is a body corporate, this form must be under its common seal or under the hand of some officer or attorney duly authorised in that behalf.
- To be valid, this form must be completed and deposited at the registered office of the Company (DCU, Dublin 9) not less than 48 hours before the time fixed for the holding of the meeting or adjourned meeting.
Further AGM Documentation can be found at the links below.