23 Jan 2017 Sports Capital Programme- important dates
All Tennis Clubs are reminded that the 2017 Sports Capital Programme is open for applications from January 23rd 2017.
Tennis Ireland would like to assist our affiliated Clubs who wish to apply for Sports Capital funding through the hosting of a series of information workshops. These regional workshops will be a useful resource for our Clubs who are considering making an application this year.
We will outline the common pitfalls, go through the application form in detail and provide useful tips to assist with a successful application.
To register for one of these workshops please click here
What you can apply for:
- New Tennis Courts / Upgrades / Renovations to existing Courts
- Artificial sports pitches, tracks, courts and multi-use games areas
- Security fencing, ball stop netting and Tennis Posts / Nets
- Building or refurbishment of dressing rooms, showers and toilets
- Building or refurbishment of sports halls and gyms
- Modifications to sports facilities to improve access for people with disabilities.
- Non-personal sports equipment including gym equipment, maintenance equipment such as ride on lawn mowers and defibrillators.
- Any other capital projects that are clearly sporting in nature and that will increase participation in sport or improve performance
Applications to the programme can be made from 9am on Monday, January 23, at www.sportscapitalprogramme.ie
The deadline for registration by clubs who have not already done so is 5pm on Friday, February 10, 2017. If your organisation is not registered on the Online Sports Capital Register(OSCAR) by 5pm on February 10, 2017, you will not be able to make an application. If your organisation has already registered, you do not need to register again.
For more information about registering your club click here
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday, February 24, 2017.
The online system will be shut down at this time and no late or partial applications will be accepted.
For details on how to register or apply for the 2017 Sports Capital Programme please go to sportscapitalprogramme